Thursday, July 24, 2008

Short Film: Run the Streets

Run the Streets is a student film I acted in earlier this year. The crew behind the film did a great job, especially considering this was the first film they had made as a group or as individuals. Of course, I was in the film, in a leading role, so my opinion might be just a little bit biased.

Anyways, the film runs about 22 minutes in all. It's in 3 parts on Youtube; viewable here through the magic of the internet. If you're curious (come on, you're at least a little bit curious) you can check it out below. Or if you hate imbedded video for some reason (really?) you can check it out at the source:

Here (part one).
Here (part two).
And here (part three).

And tonight I'll go watch some television or a movie or something so I can write an entry which isn't shameful, transparent, ego-stroking, self-promotion.

Which reminds me, I break a window in part three and it is totally sweet. Check it out:

No comments: