Friday, July 25, 2008

Retrospective: Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

And when I say 'retrospective' what I mean is 'I'm still watching it'. It's just that good. I wish I could send any of you who haven't watched Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (surely the minority) through a convenient link to a website where you could watch it for free.

Unfortunately, those days are past. Instead, you're going to have to bite the bullet (freeze ray beam?) and head over to iTunes, fork over some hard earned cash, and the bask in the glory which is Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. This is for real people. Go forth.

Oh, and I promise this is the last time I'll mention the good Doctor Horrible. Unless of course, there's some new development on that front (fingers crossed).

2 comments:

redhaireddesigner said...

there can never be too many mentions for Dr. Horrible ;)

Ian said...

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!